Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding Dinner - Congratulation Pui Boon

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Pui Boon's Wedding Dinner @ 3 May 09

Congratulation! Happy Wedding and happiness
Once i reached at Ipoh, I'm rush to shower, and dress up.
Yammi (My cousin) help me to set hair, and make up. HAHA.. FOC
She didn't work today so help me to set hair and make up, Thank her very much.
Save money do not need go to hair salon.

My look OK ar?
Big big eye. ^.*

Look Good right! hahaha..

I'm coming dont chasing me.
So Happy

Pui Boon & me


Only 4 of us attend wedding dinner. Some of them last minute inform unable to come!

After dinner still go to old town drink tea. Tired!

Happy Forever!

- End-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei