Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2009

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Sunday, September 20, 2009
During this Hari Raya i got a long holiday.. a week..
Yippiiii...
I got only 2 Day 1 Nite holiday plan to Kuantan Bukit Gambang Resort City - Water Park
& gathering with friend & go for movie ..

Selamat Hari Raya Adilfitri 2009
Decoration @ Time Square
Decoration @ 1U

I like this pic it's look nice!
Full of kampong feel ..


Let go for Movie ...

"WERE GOT GHOST"
吓到笑
Singaporean hormedy (horror + comedy) film.
The film is three horror tales with Singaporean humour.
"Roadside Got Ghost", "Forest Got Ghost" and "House Got Ghost".
Is a good show.
Starting laugh till the end! Quite a good story.

"The Final Destination"
I was late to watch this movie, suppose to watch 3D but everybody say this show so 'wei'
I change my mind just watch for normal screen enough.
Not a good show, all death continues for those ppl who escaped ...

To be continue.. for more activities during my holiday..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei