Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I need an opportunity

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Wednesday, June 01, 2011
1 of June 2011
Jobless about 1 month +
I feel down! I fedup to walk in the company and fill up the job application form and talking about the same thing...
Chai Li, Chai Li, What you wanted?! Sales, admin, helpdesk or... 
I need luck, i need someone give me a chance and better offer
I totally lost direction, lack of confidence, upset
I know I'm not good a speaker to promote myself in front of the interviewer sigh...
When i talk is sound cute!? So how?! This not funny! 
I got an offer but not my expected ... sigh... 


Or i can continue study just apply loan to continue study!
I know this is an excuse, face to reality.
 Don't give up and be confident. 

God bless me! 

Ciao to masak - masak...
I will be chef in the house for 2 weeks?!
wow.. not a easy job! 
I think not so tasty but still can eat.
Hope you all like it


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei