Friday, November 22, 2013

Ipoh - OIC Restaurant 28.09.13

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Friday, November 22, 2013
During Sept , I took train back to Ipoh see my lovely girl 
I guess have been 2 years + i never take train after married! 
Still remember the time when we dating , we were in long distance relationship.. so we will meet each other either i go kl or you come Ipoh! 
I used to take train or bus to KL .. That all my sweet memory appear in my mind at the moment!
This one is different i take train not to see Daddy , is go see my GIRL! 
hehe  
I carried the same bag as well ! hehe


The next day we have lunch at OIC Cafe with my younger sis











she pointing the mini burger said 'ai eat...' hehehe


Share with Mommy... hehe























After lunch we went to Jusco short walk.. bought her raspberry
She like it!  

She is my cuties pie! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei