Monday, June 8, 2009

Distance

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Monday, June 08, 2009
Distance does it a problem for a couple!? Without distance relationship will be closely?!
It's depend how to maintain... How i hope my relationship is without distance.
Without distance can reduce misunderstanding, tight our relationship.. ??
100% commitment!
Am i found the right person who 100% commit to me? May be not reach 100% yet just 50% 50% still half way to go.
My future ??? Is time should start to plan, cant be childish, cant be like last time, must approve my patient, control my temper..
Obviously my temper improve a lot.. haha .. this is what my own opinion!
Sore throat ... huh.:('
backache
My healthly really bad! Never improve! Is the vitamin not work!
-Better is rest early-
ZZzz
-End-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei