Monday, February 25, 2013

Christmas Day 2013 ♡。◕‿◕。♡.

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Monday, February 25, 2013


All about Christmas day 2013
Christmas is celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ
Christmas is most joyful and peachful day...
We just spent all the time with family ...
1st Christmas together with our little angel, she bring us lot of joy, fun and happiness.
Thanks God gift us such a special and lovely girl!

All of her sweetest smile... :)




She just like to bite everything when she grab it
7 months  + baby,  She grow 2 lower teeths in center 

When she get excited... hehe..
She got a lot pattern!






She like to stick together with popo ..














Christmas Eve Day time, my mom went back to Ipoh 'gor tong'
Baby and Mommy in the house

She want taste the sweet also



Daddy bought girl and Mommy a present... V.V
I'm ready for Christmas Eve Dinner




She so happy when saw the Christmas Cake!!!




She was tired, no more energy to smile ... hehe
She wanna to go home!





Lovely family!



Everyone pamper her! She spoilt

Girl: - I'm playful girl! I feel happy when you all pay attention on me and play with me!

3 of us - Happy happy!







Daddy love her
Look at her mouth want follow to do it!
haha...
Merry X'mas!
Chrismas Day we head back to Ipoh! Have a lunch with my beloved family before we return back to KL
Again thanks to my mom take care my girl all the time!
And my dad help out and feed the little girl milk milk!
Thank you all to assist us to reduce our burden!
*Love*






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei