Monday, February 4, 2013

Christmas Deco @ Pavilion 8.12.12

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Monday, February 04, 2013


One of Sunny Saturday, brought little girl went to Pavilion.
She like Christmas ?! hehe
Carried her see around Christmas deco and ride train in center count... She happy and see around! And we have our lunch at TGIF :) 
She is a playful girl... Laughing so loud!!! I just love her happy and laughing face! 
Brighten up my day!

Christmas Deco in Pavilion... so nice!

Train...
3 of us ride ...
My mom, girl and I
Daddy video recording, hehe

So happy
So geram her....

Below photo Daddy wrong focus...@@ background clear ... me and girl blur!
Anyways, I  just love her happy face!

Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage


 



Lunch at TGIF together with love one! 
Mom, Hubby & Girl!

 

 



Happy girl..!





 

 
Dinner Steamboat at Jade pot! 
Simple day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei