Friday, March 6, 2009

Moody........ :-'(

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Friday, March 06, 2009
I just came back from my Macau & HK trip at Wednesday night 11:45pm .... Thursday morning rushing back to Ipoh... super tired..when reach at bus station,i check found i have left my ticket in car. 1st i go down to platform talk with the bus driver request him wait for me. The time nearly 11:30am, i need go to take bus ticket from Jeff's car. Bus driver agree to wait and request me fast. After than i run to the pudu main entrance and get my bus ticket then run back to platform, lucky bus is still there , if not have to waste money to get a new ticket. At night no good night and moody. Feel bad. Small argument with him. Change your attitude don't only talk. Always ask me to change, i changed a lot and good enough for you. I patient on your temper, whatever u did. What i request just simple, when go anywhere just tell me that it. Hardly to do it?! May be both of us different thinking. Long distance relationship not easy to maintain. But i try my best to do well. I hope everything will be fine after this. Today totaly can't concentrate to work. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei