Friday, December 11, 2009

Life Full of Miracle, Love is Power

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Friday, December 11, 2009
You are in love and it feels wonderful. This love is different and you are prepared to do anything to make it last. To prevent this ship from sinking, you work hard to steer this relationship into a safe harbor. In the process, you lose yourself and your romantic relationship becomes all-consuming!
How is my love relationship? What I'm expected? Trust, tolerant, share & caring, don't lie? and......?
Will you do the thing his/her don't like?If he / she don't like but you still do it? How the feel? Is this you use your own hand to sinking this ship? How to prevent? How to accept though no lie but the thing you do i don't like it?
Caring of you friend, pity him? You did this because need care your friend because he pity or you found your kaki?! Who caring me?!
I care myself! What to do? Life going on.. this is my fate, so i have to 'open one eye close one eye'. I hope i can be the little girl who always be protected. I tired to be strong , independence, in office or relationship.....stressss, tension
"Don't care who are you i just want to enjoy at this moment. Don't disturb!" (you style) Selfish.. self care and happy alone is enough for you.
Today can't expected tomorrow what will happened.
*Breath up*
Smile to myself and go to rest.
Tomorrow will be a good day for me. ^_^

To balancing my emotion, i just look at the sunflower to brighten up my life.
This is last year i got it. Although is past but meaningful still there.
Smile to facing everyday no matter is happy or unhappy.
2012 2 years to come..haha.. Treasure

2 comments:

花罗汉 on December 14, 2009 at 2:58 PM said...

發生咩事???

-cHaI Li- on December 15, 2009 at 9:01 PM said...

huh ... my mood feel 'bo song' only .. so '发泄下'haha

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei