Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nightmare

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Sunday, December 20, 2009
Last Friday was public holiday, i was at KL.
Sweetheart was planned out our schedule.
Suppose we should have a happy holiday.
Unfortunately something bad happened on us.
Friday we went to watch Avatar (3D) at Pavilion with Raychel & Chris. After that we went home and dinner together with family at Hajime Japanese restaurant to celebrate Nicola Sis's birthday. Enjoyed dinner with family.
After that we went to The Library for drink with Danny.
When on the way back home we stopped at Taman Tun Petrol station, we robbed by a gang of malay guy, luckily sweetheart and me are safe. They didn't injure any one of us. We gave everything to them they took then left. I'm frighten and cry all the way home. Non stop crying me, sweetheart have to awake his parent to comfort me and make to calm down. I have to take sleeping tablet,finally i slept.
Sweetheart and me lost money, phone, camera & etc but i earn and gain my relationship with them to advance level. They all love me so much.
Thank you uncle & aunt.
I'm really appreciated it.
Everyone remember no matter what don't get down car or unlock your car at night in half way.
Thanks sweetheart.
Thanks god and safe both of us.
I'm shock. Until now the whole picture still appear on my mind. It's a nightmare. Luckily we are safe and no injured. Thanks god again.
Wish good luck will come to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei