Friday, January 28, 2011

Feeling good

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Friday, January 28, 2011
This morning sign in to office and have a short discussion with team, about 10am+ move out to visit customer and distribute mandarin orange to our valued customer. I got a driver haha, when car stop i just get down and send the mandarin to the customer and wish them Happy Chinese New Year then move.

If we manage to get parking of course we walk in together .. hehe..

One of my customer is The Salvation Army.
This post I only want to express my feeling but don't know how to describe..

When i walk in to Salvation Army Home for   the Age my heart feel sour, I don't know how to describe the feeling , i feel the 'por por , gong gong' look so happy but I'm holding only a box of mandarin orange. They keep saying Thank you ar, thank you ar... I feel they so lonely, So sorry that i only bring a box of Mandarin orange. I feel sad and feel wanted to visit them often and bring more food, gift and etc to them. Give them a spirit of support and let's they won't feel lonely. 
Treasure each of family be with us, i will do my best!

And next stop at Salvationarmy  Boy's home, there two little boy walk to our car when we parked in front of the main enterence, so i pass them 2 box, initially plan only one box.. hehe
They really more love from us

Today feel exhausted, feel sour, sad but feel happy & satisfied, because i saw they appreciated it's just a box of mandarin orange. Wish you all stay health and happy.

Spread your love to those who needed !
God bless!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei