Friday, January 14, 2011

NEW YEAR 2011 @ Seri Cempaka Service Suites

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Friday, January 14, 2011
This is my very 1st post in this new year 2011! haha..
Time flies, now was 2nd weeks of  Jan'11 lo! 
Belated New Year post
We welcome new year 2011 in Seri Cempaka Service Suites
They had booked 2 bedroom VIP Suite
The best thing for this service apartment is can enjoy super KL view that facing KLCC & KL Tower! 
This is a nice place hang up together with your buddies
For next gathering we could plan for steamboat or drinking session
It's was bored night for me, might be I'm the only girl!@@
Most happy were those 'devil'drink & smoke all night long!
....

KL View
Living room
 
Kitchen
Twin bedroom
Huge double bedroom with the nice view

Busy to setup mini cinema
Tai kor
 
Done
 
Snack for all night long

Beer for the night

The packaged included 4 paxs of buffet dinner & breakfast
We only take our buffet dinner, breakfast everyone eating with 'chow gong'
hehe..








View from bed room - NICE to max!
I'm lovin it

3...
2..
1.
Bye 2010! Happy New Year!
Hope everyone can have a fabulous, prosperous and a very happy new year 2011!
New year, new life, new mission!
This is special year for me
I'm going to have my new life , new family member and new lifestyle.
I hope everything going smooth!
107 day til our wedding.. very soon...
I wish all my family member healthy!

Important is stay health
Health = wealth
Cheer up
Firework.. too bad my cam lens can zoom 55m huh...
I need lens for my canon babe


gang of devil 


  
 The beautiful night and KL nice scenery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei