Monday, February 6, 2012

Pregnancy Week 27

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Monday, February 06, 2012


Photo taken during week 27, is last week of Second trimester
Can feel little one is more active now especially at night time........Kicking kicking, hard to express the feeling. It will make myself laugh when feel she moving. =)
usually i will spend about an hours to play some music for baby to listen and talk to her before i sleep , when i woke up, when i driving to office... 
Feel so weird right?! like talking with oneself, but must do thing. 
Starting i feel weird and not used to it also, now as normal. 
My colleagues who experience also told me about this.




Few month ago, my colleagues borrow me book about pregnancy
Special thanks my colleagues who borrow me this book. 
Thanks you Amy!
 Sweethut bought me some magazine =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei