Thursday, February 2, 2012

Water dragon year 2012 - Day 2

Posted by -cHaI Li- at Thursday, February 02, 2012
2 Day of CNY - ppl say chor 2 is 'hoi nian' but i do not know what mean?!
We will going back to Jalan  Ipoh's house for lunch.. 
Early morning  a visitor came and visit! Yong Chee Sern!
Never inform, when he reached both of us still in our dreamland!
Knock , knock , knock.. maid calling.. shit..!What's up!
Parents in law ta pao dim sum for sis, sweethut and me. 

3 of them (Dad, sweethut & Chee Sern) early morning started to drink till 2pm!
2pm we just move to Jalan Ipoh for lunch ...


Look at my eye swollen like hell!


Around 5pm +, Jeff's cousin bought yee sang 
And we lou sang again in the house! 
 I lost count, do not know this is how many time of lou sang for this year ...
After lou sang we went to Modesto's Restaurant have our dinner.

Cherry blossom


Steak for dad & husband
Chicken chop for me and little one
Pizza for Mon & sis
After dinner we went home and just stay at home. 
Next day we were went back to Ipoh ... yeah!
=D 
Little are growing - my belly really round and big !
My face round round damn chubby
When i look at mirror i found myself like penguin or piggy
haha @@
My leg my leg swollen


Day 2 -end-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Memories - Trailer

 

♥LitTL3 woRLd Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei